I totally remember trading candy with my sisters after we had trick-or-treated for hours. I have trained my own 4 kids that ALL of the snickers candy bars are for me. They have done pretty good at handing them over...they are my favorite! Happy Halloween!
It looks like you guys had a great time! We didn't do anything too exciting on Halloween...just visited Lee's family, and had pumpkin stew, pumpkin pie, and lot's of candy, of course!
2 comments:
I totally remember trading candy with my sisters after we had trick-or-treated for hours. I have trained my own 4 kids that ALL of the snickers candy bars are for me. They have done pretty good at handing them over...they are my favorite! Happy Halloween!
It looks like you guys had a great time! We didn't do anything too exciting on Halloween...just visited Lee's family, and had pumpkin stew, pumpkin pie, and lot's of candy, of course!
Post a Comment