Miriam made honor roll! She's very proud. Unfortunately, she missed the award ceremony due to her school schedule.
Miriam can't stop talking about her Orchestra trip in February. He teacher sent her an itinerary including the walking time to Salt Lake City if we miss the bus.
This week I missed seeing Miriam play volleyball so I could watch one of Nathan's basketball games. He did very good. Miriam's team won. They played there two games in like twenty minutes.
Miriam is working very hard to apply for a college scholarship. We're trying not to stress about her demands for a high quality video player and what-not to fulfill her entry requirements. This of course in addition to her latest requirements for orchestra.
I've scheduled my first "Scentsy" party outside the family circle. Yeah!
Rich has finally ordered his study materials for the CPA exam. Now the fight for the computer will really get fierce! We may have to become a two computer family just to hold the peace.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is wonderful...so many accomplishments!
Post a Comment