Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nate had a Birthday!

Nathan is a whopping 11 years old!

Time to trade in the old blue cub scout shirt for a brown boy scout one. He had a Chocolate Fudge Devil's Food cake (his favorite). We sprung for the latest Diary of the Wimpy Kid Do It Yourself book and small box of Star Wars Legos. Nathan was very pleased.

Nathan even managed to have a birthday get to gether with his friends (no party this year). We went to the courts in the cold evening air and shot some hoops. I'm definitely not in shape. We played bump. Nathan was the riegning champion. So, after we all got tired of losing and were cold we came back in for some hot dog wraps and the Star Wars Clone Wars movie. As if that wasn't enough, we taught his friends to play Yahtzee.

I think I was really smart in giving the boys the cake and sherbet (especially the sherbet) right before I took them home.

No comments: