





Miriam-
Miriam been busy!
She competed in the State Geography Bee, but she didn't make it to the final ten. She did a great job.
Miriam finally got to play her violin at church. It was stake conference. No pressure! I was home sick, but I heard she did a good job. We're very glad we bought her a new bow so she could have that opportunity.
She gave her first talk in Sacrament meeting a week ago. She did a great job. She spoke about the importance of listening to good music.
Miriam went out for the tennis team at school and has become an assistant do to an injury which we recently found out is a fractured growth plate on her hip. She's harboring another injury to her forearm which will also require about another month of healing.
At the annual youth fundraiser at church, Miriam mad a "Death by Chocolate Truffle Trifle". She also did a solo piece on her violin, which was beautiful. Then she surprised us all by singing a song from the radio a cappella. It was great, especially considering it was a first time performance! Everyone stopped talking to listen to her sing,except for the babies. She sang the entire song. Everyone was impressed. We're so proud of her. She was very courageous.
Last ten seconds, sorry I was too busy listening.
Miriam is going to church dances and is loving it! She's hoping Marissa will come down and attend one with her.
Miriam has already got big plans for the summer, "Summer School". She's pretty determined to do it.



Nathan-
Nathan is growing a lot. He asked if I'd shrunk his sweatshirt the other day. I asked him if he'd looked in the mirror lately. Nathan is on the track team this year. He's doing shot put, discus, and the 100 meter dash. I think he likes it, but he's starting to think it might be more fun to play tennis with the girls. One of the coaches told him he reminds them of one of their star players in his sixth grade year.
Nathan recently had a band concert and did well. He's still playing the drums and bells.
Nathan ran in the race for Chile on Saturday. He came in fourth,one short of a prize. Miriam handed out the treats and water.
For the youth fundraiser Nathan made a Chocolate Festival Cheesecake. It looked so good that we bought it back. It was good!



Rich-
Rich is going for another portion of his CPA exam this weekend. We're hoping for the best.
Rich and Brianna (our neighbor and friend)put together the wheelbarrow, but we haven't had time to use it yet.
Rich has already begun his golf season. He took Nate out about a week ago. Rich came back with very high praise for Nathan. We hope to get Nathan on a summer team.
Rich was recently called as ward mission leader in our ward.
Cindy-
I'm almost done with another semester of school. I'm taking Bio 201, Eng 201, Math 143, and Hist 111. I really hope I pass them all.
I've decided to go half time in the fall. I planning on pursuing an AA in English. I think that will be the most family friendly course for me. I figure I might as well earn credits for what I'll be doing anyhow.
I'm still serving as a ward missionary. I'm excited to serve with Rich.
Peaches-
Peaches is still here, although I keep thinking that might change. She provides entertainment for many our friends little ones. Visits with Peaches have even been given as rewards for doing chores or potty training.
Goal-
Our big goals for the summer are to visit family and to have at least one real family vacation, maybe Yellowstone?
HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!



No comments:
Post a Comment