Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Girl's Camp

Miriam's returned triumphant from girls camp.

It's a good thing she knew who I was because I might not have recognized her.

Her camp leader said she was a Big help. She dove right into all the activities including the morning "Polar Dip." I think she takes after her mother with that.

The bishopric made a big impression. From marshmallow fights to new camp songs.

It took Miriam about three days to be mostly recovered. When we got her home her chapped lips and face swelled. Her voice was rough for 24hrs at least.

She said she had Halloween early this year and that she wouldn't need anymore sweets. Not 6o seconds later she asked me to pass her the marshmallows!

I proudly watched Nathan and Miriam assist with the unloading. Nathan helped with another ward's haul as well. What great Kids!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ahhh...girls camp! Marissa will be coming to camp with both Rob and I this August! We are all excited and hope that she will enjoy having us both there. I know that she will love girls camp...just like Miriam!