Sorry, no pics allowed!
Rich took me to a street dance last Friday night. We started off with a BBQ dinner and then hit the street for some dancing. Luckily, we went with some friends who kept me company on the dance floor. I had a blast! I hope to teach Nathan some of the dances I learned so he can reteach me when I forget them.
We ran into some old friends from Caldwell and made some new ones too. We were the last to leave the area. Our poor friends, Cindy S. was running on only two hours sleep. She'd just returned from girl's camp.
The bad part was that I could barely move the next day. I've done a lot of dancing before but I could still find new sore spots. My spine doesn't do well with much impact. Time to open the muscle relaxers.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment